Nexus Nexus

Absolutely AMAZING! I want to use this for a level and post it on my YT channel. I see we need to discuss this. Yes, I will credit you for sure. If you need any extra information or things needed from me, message me. I will happily reply. :)

This means I will not start until I get a reply.

Rolling Rolling

Seems a bit weird imo, but 3 stars for it being better than most I've heard and for effort.

gman213456 responds:

Lol preciate that, the next couple songs I'll put out wont be too much foreign

Sadness Sadness

I absolutely love the song, but I have heard this somewhere I think, so I won't give the 5 stars yet until I confirm this is your work.

Vendetta Vendetta

The Melody sounds a bit weird in the beginning and the song seems a bit dry overall. Anyways still not bad, so I give a 2.5

Off Key From You Off Key From You

I can tell, the song is pretty good, but the thing is, the audio is really distorted. I'd recommend turning down the volume and reposting it.

JThunderDraws responds:

It's supposed to be. Guess I'm gonna have to put it in the description every time eh?

Down Dawn Down Dawn

Copied from Mario series

The GD Tennant40 Song The GD Tennant40 Song

Thanks for playing my pleasant song ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

This is GMD JOTF if you did not know

Lucasljs responds:

I can tell Because of your Profile Icon.

Hit It! Hit It!

Thanks for the pray for me. I made it. yes this is GMD JOTF. :D cool song too because it has interesting
sounds to it

GDKrilz responds:

I'm kind of surprised you found this . Thanks for listening and I'm glad you made it through . Also if it's not quite "good" that would be because this is my first time making future bounce.